A Remote Start Offers More Than Security
Many people know that a remote start is a device that starts your car, but not many consider the added layer of security this device can offer. There are many extra features of remote starts that can enhance your remote start system. For example, you can remote start your car from inside your home or across a parking lot (depending on range of your device), and it will remain locked until you choose to unlock it.
Considering how affordable and flexible a remote start can be, it makes sense to consider embracing one of the most popular developments in automotive technologies today. Also, there are many other advantages to having a remote start that might not be so obvious.
Stop by Audio One today and let us pick the perfect product to fit your specific needs and desires. Our professional installation comes with a Lifetime Warranty!
Benefits Of A Remote Start For Your Vehicle
- Start your car on those cold mornings without leaving the comfort of your home. No more shivering on a cold seat waiting for the heat to kick in.
- Stop having to scrap the ice and snow off your windshield. Melt it off with eas by running your defroster remotely.
- Locate your vehicle in a crowded lot. Never again wander through the mall parking lot to find your ride.
- Monitor your vehicle’s movements with gps tracking and make sure your partner, friend or kid took your car to where they said they were going.
- Synchronize your car with your smartphone and gain access to additional features.
- Keep the little ones comfortable and cozy to help you maintain focus on the road.
- Crank up the air conditioning to keep your car nice and cool during the warm season.
- Improve the overall security of your ride. Many remote starters include security alarms to increase safety and give you peace of mind.
- Impress your friends and family with safe, secure transportation that embraces the highest levels of technology and comfort.
- Improve your quality of life. Always get in your car in comfort and start every day on a positive tone.
Stop by Audio One today and let us help you pick the perfect remote starter for your ride!
Won’t Someone Steal My Car?!
Nope. Once you are in your car, you must turn/initiate the key to restart the vehicle and put the car in gear. To do this, you must step on the brake, which disables the remote start, shutting the engine down. Plus, with the key not in the ignition, the vehicle won’t go into gear. These safety features and many others are part of the list of options we will customize with you to make sure you get the capability you need. You can start, climate control, or locate your car with a few taps on your phone, too. This is a simple luxury with very practical applications.
Remote Start Added Features
Added features available with our remote start systems include the ability to start your car from anywhere in the world via your smart phone with Viper branded SmartStart, complete security and temperature sensors that automatically start the car when temperatures fall to a set level.
Let’s face it – living here in Hampton Roads, Virginia without a remote start leaves you never knowing what temperature your car seats will be for your ride to work. Do you want that surprise every morning? We don’t think so! Choose Audio One and let our experts make sure your remote start integrates seamlessly with your vehicle’s complex electronics system.
Call one of our convenient Audio One locations for an assessment. Your lifestyle and particular desires and needs will weigh heavily into which product is best for you. Our technical professionals are standing by to help you determine which model is best for your application. We never want you to have to enter a sweltering or frostbitten car again!